News

photo source: ipn.md

Posted by: Mazur Rodica

News / Regional

15 Apr. 2019 / 11:24

A young woman from Causeni arrived at the hospital, carbon monoxide poisoned

A 19-year-old was admitted to hospital after being intoxicated with carbon monoxide emanated from an autonomous heating plant. The case took place in a household from Chircăieşti, Causeni district, on the morning of yesterday.

According to the first information, the woman felt bad after the autonomous heating system operated during the night. The call to the 112 service was received at 10:00 and the medical team urgently took the person to the district hospital.

After several investigations, it was determined that the woman got carbon monoxide intoxication. In the dwelling, fire did not take place.

For the time being, the woman's life is out of danger, after receiving qualified care. All the circumstances of the case are to be determined by the specialists.

As stated by the General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations, since 1 January 2019, 55 people have been poisoned with carbon monoxide and three people died after inadequate heating or faulty stoves have been used in their homes. Firefighters urge people to check the condition of warming appliances and stoves before operating them to avoid intoxication and fire.

Show Comments

Latest News

France, affected by heavy floods

News / International

16 Dec. 2019 / 11:55

France, affected by heavy floods

'Freedom march' marks 30 years since Romania's revolution

News / International

16 Dec. 2019 / 11:20

'Freedom march' marks 30 years since Romania's revolution

One dead, 11 injured in east German gas blast

News / International

13 Dec. 2019 / 17:14

One dead, 11 injured in east German gas blast

New director appointed at the Civil Aviation Authority

News / Social

13 Dec. 2019 / 16:13

New director appointed at the Civil Aviation Authority

Vezi arhiva