News

photo source: Imagine simbol

Posted by: Mazur Rodica

News / Regional

19 Apr. 2019 / 09:40

Teenager in Cahul district, sick of scabies, died of intoxication

On April 15, the teenager got scabies, and his grandmother applied a benzyl benzoate suspension to his entire body. The next day the procedure was repeated, but an unknown amount of PUFFS was added to the benzyl benzoate suspension.

The teenager went to school on 15 April and on April 17, at 08:40, he was hospitalized in the intensive care department of the Cahul district hospital. At 10:50, he died.

In this context, the Ministry of Health, Labor and Social Protection urges the population not to resort to methods of self-healing, but to go to  a doctor immediately, whether it is scabies, pediculosis, flu or other infections.

"Medicines should be bought from pharmacies and strictly at the advice of the physician or pharmacist. It is strictly forbidden to prepare and use substances prepared under domestic conditions", reads the statement of the Ministry of Health.

Show Comments

Latest News

Young chess players participated in two tournaments

News / Sport

26 May 2019 / 17:55

Young chess players participated in two tournaments

Producers from Soroca organized a fair

News / Regional

26 May 2019 / 17:18

Producers from Soroca organized a fair

Nine moldovan citizens , accused of robbery in Turkey

News / Diaspora

26 May 2019 / 14:28

Nine moldovan citizens , accused of robbery in Turkey

Moldovan climbed successfully Mount Everest

News / Diaspora

26 May 2019 / 13:14

Moldovan climbed successfully Mount Everest

Day of the Nistru, marked today

News / Social

26 May 2019 / 12:00

Day of the Nistru, marked today

Good news for sports lovers in Soroca

News / Regional

26 May 2019 / 11:29

Good news for sports lovers in Soroca

Moldovan woman inherited all the wealth of an old Italian

News / Diaspora

26 May 2019 / 09:34

Moldovan woman inherited all the wealth of an old Italian

Vezi arhiva