News / Press Releases TRM
13 Dec. 2018 / 16:49
START FOR EUROVISION 2019
The IPNA public company "Teleradio-Moldova" started the national stage of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019. The show organizing committee approved the Rules of Participation, and as of today, December 13, the aspirants for a ticket to Tel Aviv, can submit the files.
In order to enter the competition, candidates may file the registration application and the digital audio material (the list of materials - in strict accordance with the present Regulations) until January 18, 2019 at 17:00 at the Eurovision Collection Center 2019, on Hancesti Street, 64, TV Moldova 1.
The files will be received from Monday to Friday from 9:00-17:00. The file can also be sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with audio material attached to mp3 or other popular format.
The files must contain:
- request for participation;
- the form stating the name, surname, date of birth, residence, address, contact information;
- the copyright protection of the song and the song's text is made in the form of a note confirming that the song is original, not published until 1 September 2018, is the author's creation and may be interpreted by the Participant.
- the printed version of the song text and the translation, if the language of interpretation is other than Romanian;
- the song in the electronic version.
- the photos of the Participant and those of the dance team (large plan, medium plan, general plan) on digital or by mail, with *jpeg extension, minimum resolution 1920X1080;
- video recording of the interpretation (working version) presented on digital media is an advantage.
The 64th edition of the Eurovision 2019 Musical Contest will take place in Israel, after last year, in Lisbon, Netta conquered the audience with the song "Toy". The contest will be held in Tel Aviv Convention Center and will consist of two semifinals, May 14 and 16, and the final will be held on May 18, 2019. Traditionally, the show will be broadcast live by TV Moldova 1, Radio Moldova and on-line on TRM.MD.